Thursday, April 24, 2008

Ranch Girl



A couple weeks ago (when it was warmer) Kaybree wanted to go out to the ranch with Grandpa. We went out to watch a cow calve, but we waited for an hour and a half, but she wasn't calving fast enough. I got some pretty graphic pictures and Kaybree was amazed!! We gave up on the cow and went to help my dad feed a calf a bottle. Kaybree was all excited until she got close to the calf. It took her a minute before she would touch it. She loves the ranch, but she also likes to keep her distance from the animals!!

5 comments:

Tina said...

Hey Katie! You have the most darling blog. I loved reading about your adorable little girls - they sound so fun! Whenever we see you guys when we visit Cokeville their hair and clothes are always SO cute..and they are so well-behaved!! I can tell you are an incredible mom! :) They are gorgeous! I love finding blogs of old friends! fun fun!

Mike, Katie and Annali said...

That is the kind of ranch girl I would be. I would love to go out there but a little skeptical of the animals. That is so great she can do that with your dad though, it is one of those things she will always remember.

Shari Davis said...

Those are really cute pictures. She looks so happy to be there!!! My email is sthomp12@yahoo.com for Katie Boulter to email me at. I really want to see her blog, so anyway, hopefully she'll see this or maybe you can give it to her. Thanks a bunch!!!

Ashlie said...

Awe, it's just a little fella . . .

Bobbi said...

oh--so cute! I didn't realize that you had a one year old too! I always wish that we could live right my parents so they could see the cute things that my girls do!