Friday, May 2, 2008

I'm it!

I know I already did a post today, but Darlene tagged me and it has taken me a few days to get it done. I kept getting interrupted...imagine that. Anyway, it's been fun to learn some little things about those that have been tagged. Enjoy!

A: Attached or Single? Attached to my adorable, amazing and helpful husband, Martin.

B: Best Friend? Definitely Martin. We can talk about anything and he helps me keep my sanity amidst all of the chaos in our household. My sisters, sisters-in-law and other friends are close runners-up!


C: Cake or Pie? If it’s chocolate cake with chocolate frosting, then cake hands down!! I do like pie though.

D:Day of Choice? Any day that we spend the whole day together as a family (with minimal fighting and tantrums).

E:Essential Item. The phone (home or cell). Sometimes it’s the only adult conversation I have in a day.

F: Favorite Color? Black and brown right now. I wear these colors and decorate my house in these colors (not together, don’t worry—I accent with other colors).

G: Greatest Accomplishment? Motherhood. I’m always trying to do better at it, but I am so thankful for the opportunity.

H: Hometown?: Cokeville. I’ll always be a panther at heart!

I:Indulgences?: Chocolate, chocolate, chocolate!

J:January or July?: Right now January doesn’t sound too good because I AM SICK OF COLD WEATHER, but normally I prefer the cold to the hot.

L: Life is incomplete without?: Daily hugs and kisses from my girls. There’s nothing better than their little arms wrapped around my neck.

M: Marriage Date?: May 23, 2002

N:Number of Siblings?: 2 sisters and 2 brothers. I am the baby, and absolutely the spoiled one that got away with everything!! Martin says I am still spoiled (but in my defense it’s only because he spoils me)!

O: Oranges or Apples?: Oranges for sure, although I love fruit!! Grapefruit is my favorite at the present time. It rotates.

P: Phobias or Fears?: The dark. I’m a little embarrassed to admit that I still sleep with a nightlight (it not only scares away the boogey man, but it is also very helpful when I have to get up with the kids in the night).

Q: Quote?: Snotrocket. I think I picked this term up from Darlene. I’ve got to stop using it because my kids have started calling each other snotrockets.

R: Reason to Smile?: I’m blessed with so much, I would feel ungrateful if I didn’t keep smiling.

S: Season? Spring & Fall. That’s when the temperature and weather are perfect (although this spring has definitely been the exception).

T: Tag your friends?: I tag Ashlie.

U: Unknown fact about me?: I HATE doing the dishes right after dinner. After I’ve worked in the kitchen for a couple hours getting supper prepared, the last thing I want to do is be in the kitchen. I like to put everything in the sink and tackle them in the morning with a fresh attitude and vigor for life!

V: Very favorite store? This is a tough one…I love to shop!! Charlotte Russe for me, and for the kids Mervyns & The Children’s Place. I used to like to shop for Martin at Maurices, but now they don’t have the men’s line. What’s a girl to do?

W: Worst Habit? Martin says it’s chewing the inside of my mouth—it’s a nervous habit.

X: X-ray or Ultrasound? Ultrasound—I’ve never had one except when I’m pregnant and I quite like them for that occasion (except for the pushing on an extremely full bladder).

Y: Your favorite food?: Ginger chicken and sticky rice, or pretty much any Asian food that Martin’s mom cooks!

Z: Zodiac? Leo. I have no idea what it means. I just know that’s what I am.

5 comments:

Mike, Katie and Annali said...

I think we will both always be afraid of the dark. I remember the time we hid in our closets at school when somebody knocked on our door. It makes me laugh. It was great to read about you. I love the childrens place too!! The online store is great. The prices are pretty low. You probably already know that but anyway.

Ashlie said...

Snotrocket! It was such a common phrase it never struck me as odd until just now. You're so great!

Shari Davis said...

I loved reading about you! You're so cute and such a great mom!!!! Snotrocket huh?? I've never heard that word!

Casey and Tami Parry Family said...

I learned a lot about you on this post. I have never heard of the word snotrocket either, but maybe I'm just out of the loop on things like that. Anyway, I love your posts and the pictures of your girls are alway so cute!

The Websters said...

You are hilarious!!! I was being stupid on mine and you were serious! I think I need to do mine over. It was fun was't it my snotrocket queen. See you in a few days. YEEEEEEEAAAAA!!!!!!!