Saturday, June 28, 2008

Fun in the Sun

The other day we got bored sitting around the house, so we decided to head to the lake for a little fun in the sun!! Zoe & I loaded up the kids and away we went. The kids loved it!! They chased the seagulls around and buried themselves in the sand and splashed in the water while Zoe & I relaxed on the beach.





Mireya wasn't quite feeling herself that day, so she just hung out on the beach with us. She fed the seagulls and relaxed in a beach chair almost the whole time we were there. She thought it was great because of all of the snacks we had!! Zoe & I decided it was quite an enjoyable way to spend the afternoon--the kids didn't fight or name-call, and if we got hot, we would just take a little dip in the lake!!:)



5 comments:

Ashlie said...

Awe those pictures are so precious! Linz just went on a trip to a "lake" and they had to drive 4 hours to a small lake. Closest water around. I'm jealous.

Mike, Katie and Annali said...

Looks like so much fun. So nice to have the lake so close. The pics are great.

Bagley said...

Looks like fun. I've been thinking about doin' a beach trip myself...except we go to the Atlantic ocean instead of a lake. I wish y'all could come out here and visit and we could all go together! Miss ya! Love ya!

The Websters said...

Looks like lots of fun!!! Can't wait to see you in a few days. We are going to see alot of each other this month. Just like the old days!!!!

Shari Davis said...

Looks like you guys had a great time. Sorry I haven't called ya yet. I honestly have been so sick. I hate it! So if you don't hear from me, it's not because I didn't want to get the kids together, it's because I'm at my parents house laying on the couch throwing up. :) HOpefully I'll be feeling better here soon. Anyway, you're so cute and so are your girls!!!