Monday, June 9, 2008

Summer Dresses!!

On Sunday it was such a beautiful day and we were actually ready for church early, so I thought I would take some pictures of the girls. These are the summery dresses I bought them recently and I thought they looked so cute in them!! Mireya wasn't too excited about the pictures. (Church is at the exact time she usually goes down for her morning nap. We are already counting months until she can go to nursery.)




There's nothing cuter than a little girl with her daddy!!:) And there's nothing more handsome than my husband in a white shirt and tie. Aren't they cute?


6 comments:

Rachel said...

Such cute girls!!!! They are getting so big! How old is Mylee now? Lylli was looking at the pictures with me and said that she remembered Martin, but he looked different to her in the pictures. He looks older and bigger, she said. I thought it was cute.

The Websters said...

They all look so cute in there new dresses. Cade has 3 weeks until he is officially in nursery. I think he will take to it well. HAHA!!!!

kylance said...

Your girls are SO cute! I love their summery dresses.

Bobbi said...

Wow it has been so long since I have see you guys, and I didn't realize that until I saw Martin with his girls! Time goes and now we are moms and dads! It seems like Martin and I still work at JCPenney's and you are playing VB at CCand Brad is on a mission! And now we blog about how cute our girls are and Summer dresses (which are so cute!)!!!

Ashlie said...

I can't wait to take pictures of your girls when I'm up there. They are SO adorable!

Lisa Bagley said...

Aaaawww! I love this one KT...okay, I love all you blogs! The girls look so darling in their dresses! Martin must be really proud of the times you get to church on time w/ so many girls to get ready! Love you!