Monday, August 4, 2008

Nate Family Reunion

So this is my last event to catch up on. On the 26th & 27th of July, we went to the Nate family reunion at the lake. We had an absolute blast!! It was really neat to see so much family that we don't get to see very often. It was also really good to see my dad relax a little bit and be able to spend some time with his siblings. We were able to use the USU Training Center and almost everybody stayed there, but we stayed at the Conger's cottage again (they are so sweet to let us stay there). We ate such good food while we were there (my dad's family can cook like nothin' else), and we visited a lot and we spent a lot of time on the lake!! Martin and I boat-hopped and went with about everybody and tried a bunch of different stuff. It was so much fun! I have to say that tubing was our all-time favorite. It was so awesome! I only pulled a few muscles and was really sore for a couple of days, but I never did fall off!:) I came awful close a couple times though.





Braxton tried wake boarding for the first time while we were there and got right up. He did awesome!!







It was really great to see everyone and thanks everyone for sharing all of your fun stuff and all of the good food!! I'm looking forward to seeing you all there again next year!!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Wow KT! You really have been busy! I bet it feels like summer flew by for you guys!

Ashlie said...

I love the pictures of Martin on the tube. He looks so thrilled. ;) You guys have a pretty sweet hook up with that Conger house over there. Lucky!