Friday, August 29, 2008

Mylee's 1st Day of School!!

This last Monday, the 25th, was Mylee's first day of school!!! She is officially a kindergartener!:) She was so excited to go to school. She didn't really like being ripped out of bed to get ready for school, but once she realized why I woke her up, she was so excited to get her clothes on and get ready to go. She did so well when I dropped her off. I have been so excited for her to go--one less child to trip over in the morning while I do my chores. I didn't think it would be hard at all to take her, but I did find that my eyes were on the verge of watering when I saw her sitting in her big desk and started to think about how wonderful she is to have around in the mornings, but thankfully I had to take some stuff to the office, so I didn't get a chance to think about it too much. Within a few minutes of being home I knew why I had been so excited--I got so much done and there was no fighting!! Kaybree and Mireya played so well and every morning has been such a breeze!! I love it and so does she. Every day she has come home bouncing off the walls and she was SO EXCITED about riding the bus twice every day!! (Mireya and Kaybree thought they needed to be in the pictures too.);)




5 comments:

Rachel said...

I love having a kid in school too. The no fighting thing is WONDERFUL!!!! It's amazing that the younger two seem to get along so much better. I'm glad Mylee's having so much fun!

kylance said...

Your girls are so stinkin' cute! That's great that your younger two get along so well and that Mylee likes school. I can't believe you have a kid old enough to GO to school. CRAZY!!

The Websters said...

We are glad that Mylee is having a great time in school and that you won't have to rip her out of bed to much this year. She must sleep like Martin!?! She sure did look cute for her first day and I am sure you were looking quite wonderful yourself.

Lisa said...

I can't believe our (oldest) girls are 5 this year! It seems like YESTERDAY that we were pregnant (and miserable) with them. Where does the time go? Your girls are so beautiful! Just like their mommy! Love ya!

Bobbi said...

They grow up too fast!! I cannot believe you have one in Kindergarten! Have I ever told you that I love your girls names--soo pretty!