Monday, February 2, 2009

Kaybree's Birthday

I can't believe it, but Kaybree turned 4 on the 19th of January (I'm a little behind, as usual)!! She was so excited to turn 4. She had been asking me for weeks if she was 4 yet and I kept giving her the countdown of days until it was finally her birthday. The timing was perfect because her birthday was on Monday and Martin had to leave for work on Tuesday!! We never know what birthdays and holidays he's going to be around for, so Kaybree was so excited he could be there. We also celebrated her birthday in Casper while we were there, but I totally forgot to take any pictures---these are the best we have. Anyway, she had a great day and now she is so excited to be BIG! She keeps asking me when she can go to preschool now--she's got a while to wait!:)






To give you some insight as to how shy she is, she doesn't even blow out her own candles!! She doesn't dare do it in front of everybody!! She had to have Mylee help for her cake in Casper and Amelia and Mylee helped at home. She's one of a kind. I sure hope she can come out of her shell a little more before September when she starts preschool. She's making slow progress, but it's VERY slow. We love you, Kaybree, and are so thankful you are a part of our family!!

6 comments:

Bobbi said...

I never knew that our girls were so close in age--even down to the month. That made me smile to read about Kaybree, Jane is also super shy--she doesn't like us to watch her either--she kept leaving the room to open her presents so we wouldn't watch her. They are so funny! I just love being a mom--these little ones are so much fun. I saw on Martin's Facebook that you are having a boy---a little bit of blue to add to all that pink will be SO MUCH FUN!! Congratulations!!

Mike, Katie and Annali said...

Kaybree must be very shy! Sounds like her mommy. Congrats on the boy!!!

The Websters said...

Happy Birthday Kaybs!!!!Loved celebrating with you when you were here. See all of you in a few weeks!!!! Blue......here we come!!!! (or you....I think I have enough ;)

Shari Davis said...

How cute! It's crazy how fast kids grow! my how time flies! What this about you having a boy (from Katie's comment)?????? Are you having a boy??? Come on!!! Don't leave us in the dark here!!!!

Jason and Amanda said...

4 years old already!?! Time flies. She is so cute. Hope all is going well.

Rachel said...

Four!! Wow, how the time flies!!! And she's sooo big! I can't believe it! Layla turns 4 in May. So we'll get to do that soon! I can't believe how cute Kabree is!