Saturday, February 7, 2009

Thanks for Crossing Your Fingers!!!

I know a lot of you already know since word has traveled down the grapevine, but I thought I would post it for all of you that haven't heard--WE'RE HAVING A BOY!!! Can you believe it? I actually lifted my head off the table when the ultrasound tech said "boy." Then she even double checked for me to make sure. Lori went with me to my ultrasound because Martin was working and we were so excited!! Of course I called Martin immediately afterward and he tried to hide his excitement, but it has been apparent since then just how excited he is. I think we were both just kind of planning on it being a girl, so what a surprise!! Lori went shopping with me to buy his first outfit for him. It was so fun to look at the boy clothes!! Thanks all of you that kept your fingers crossed for us--it worked!! Now if we could just agree on a name for him.:)

8 comments:

The Sparks said...

Congratulations! We're so excited for you!

Ashlie said...

Yay for boys!

Nacey family said...

Woo-hoo! Good luck with the name. Boy names are super hard. It was for us anyway

Natalie and Dave Henriksen said...

Congratulations! Dave and I are WAY excited for you!

Rachel said...

I'm really excited for you guys!!!

The Websters said...

Boys are lots of fun and we are super excited to have cousins close together again. The name thing is tough though!!!

Lori Conger, said...

Thanks for letting me share such a wonderful experience! I was as nervous as if it had been me wanting a boy after giving birth to three girls! I'm still sighing a sigh of relief! I love ya--can't wait to hear what name you decide on.

Eva said...

Yeah! I love boys! you are going to have so much fun with him! Congrats.