Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Halloween

So, after I read Taffy's post, I decided I wasn't going to post about Halloween. I mean, what she said is totally true. No one else's kids look as cute as yours in their costumes and looking at a million kids in costumes isn't really that exciting. Yet, here I am, posting about Halloween. I couldn't help it!:) Sorry, but I want to remember how adorable the kids looked in their costumes, so bear with me as you endure one more blog of Halloween costumes!!:) Lori and Traci were here, so we had a great Halloween with all of the cousins to go trick-or-treating together!!

We didn't get Kyson a costume because my mom just kept him at her house while we took the kids to the carnival. Plus, he slept through most of Halloween night, so that's why he's not in many pictures.






















Here are all the cousins together. Kaden isn't in the picture because he was already trick-or-treating and I never did get a picture of Olivia and Paisley. Oh, and Regyn wasn't here because she was really sick, but I think everyone else was there. The kids LOVED having everyone here!!

6 comments:

kylee said...

True, everyone always thinks their kids are the cutest ever BUT it's more for you than for anyone else right? I just like knowing that I documented it because I am terrible at journaling so....this comes close right? Anyway, I like to see what everyone's kids dressed up like. Some people are so creative and I think they look cute all dressed up :) Anyway you have ADORABLE kids, loved their costumes and glad you had a fun weekend!

Brian and Rebecca Nate said...

Everybody has to blog about Halloween don't they? Your kids looked so cute. Sorry Kaden missed the picture, I jumped the gun a little.

Lisa said...

I totally LOVE the Halloween posts! I love seeing all the cute little costumes. Thanks for posting it! Miss you guys! Love ya!

Rachel Rager said...

Everyone posts about Halloween but all the kids just look SO cute! And yours do too! I love the wigs! I'm glad everyone had fun!

Sandra Wharton said...

I'm so glad that you found my blog and wrote to me so that I could see your cute family! I have to admit that I have been really bad about looking at your blog and not commenting yet. But I just had to this time to tell you how much I love your family photo! Your girls are beautiful and that little boy of yours is so cute!

Traci said...

Katie, you for sure should take pictures of Halloween when there is NO SNOW on the ground! That for sure will make it a Halloween to remember.