Tuesday, December 15, 2009

1st Half of December

I can't believe it's already been more than a month since I last posted!! Time goes by so quickly. We've had a great December so far! The kids talked me into doing sugar cookies last week. I had been busy doing "Hair Play" parties and it was the first Saturday I didn't have to rush around to get things done, so we had a "family fun day." The kids thought it was the best! We spent the whole day together doing fun family things (we missed you, Martin). I didn't have classic red and green food coloring, so we got to have bright Christmas cookies!:)




































Kyson just hung out in his highchair and didn't know what all of the excitement was about.























Here is a picture of the kids after I got them ready for church a couple of Sundays ago. I made them headbands to match Christmas dresses we had from last year and they loved posing for some pictures. As you can see, Mireya had lost her vim and vigor for picture-taking after her pictures alone. She didn't want to take any with all of them together!




















I was trying to get Kaybree to pose for me in the latest headband I had designed, but she wouldn't put Kyson down, so yet again, another picture I've taken of Kaybree and Kyson. She loves him so much. She only puts him down when I insist that his armpits and belly are probably sore. She's so cute with him!

I finally got a picture of her without Kyson!!:)


We look forward to the 2nd half of the month!! I love this time of year!!!

4 comments:

Randy and Ashley said...

Very cute! I love the new pics and the headbands are gorgeous! My kids love baking too. I just wish I was better in the kitchen.

kylee said...

I think I say this every time I post a comment, but your kids are adorable! I love all the new pictures. And the headbands. Super cute.

Brian and Rebecca Nate said...

Your kids are so beautiful. What a great mom you are! Maybe sometime I will have the energy to make cookies with the kids. I'm such a wimp. The headbands are super cute, Kamille will be jealous.

Sue said...

Kaybree is smiling so well in all of these pictures! I guess she thinks holding her brother is WAY funnier than watching Sue whack herself in the face with a boot.